All income that you receive during a tax year has to be included within your Self Assessment Tax Return.

For example, if you have rental property income and you are employed, you would need to purchase the 'Rental Property Income' and the 'Employed, Pensions & Savings' services.

If you are self employed, employed and have rental property income, you will need to purchase the 'Self Employed, Employed, Pensions & Savings and the Rental Property Income' services.

Still unsure? No worries!

Give us a call on 0330 133 6363, drop us an email to or message us on any of our social media and we'll help you out with whatever you need.